Holicron Knights...

.se3ker.

I have been talking to the leader of Holicron Knights (Brunhilda) about creating an alliance for MC/ZG/PvP. I personally have only had experience with the leader himself and only couple others. Brunhilda is a great individual and very helpful. He has told me that they have cleared stuff upto Ragnaros. They run MC on Sundays 1:30pm (1:00pm forming). I would like to know how much interest do our members have in such a venture. This is not limited to MC only. This goes for pvp and ZG. We would like to setup a scheduled ZG that both guild members can take part in as well. Some may know i'm big on PvP these days so PvP teams can setup as well.

We have a lot of 60s and there are some that are going to be 60 soon. I know not all can commit to such events but would like to see a response and your feedback about this.

On a personal note, as most of you know that I run MC with Roadkill on Qayla (fri. and sat.) so I will most likely not be able to go on MC on Sundays. I'd rather PvP on Stoop. Plus i'd like to let other hunters in Redeemed a chance.

Every time Bannard tried setting up such events we would have a poor show and the ones that show up would be left disappointed. This kind of an alliance will give us a chance to move forward and let our guild members who want to experience end game to do it.

Now there are some people that don't like wiping a lot (heck I don't either!). But its part of learning...so don't expect to have things run without any wipes. Runs can last 5+ hours easily.

I will end my rambling here and like to know what you guys thing about this...

.seek.

I would be interested in such a venture.

Avesther is now keyed for BWL and Onyxia as well as MC. Bannard just needs to run UBRS once to get to the orb in the generals room to get BWL keyed, other then that Bannard is also keyed for Onyxia and MC.

Just to let everyone know, Holicron Knights (brunhilda) extended an offer to make an alliance with us for their raids. I agreed to the offer and wanted everyone to know that we will be organizing raids/instances with this guild to help further our own higher end members needs. If you are interested please speak with either Stoop or msg Brunhilda to let them know you would like an invite\info for their upcoming raids. There are some looting rules that they have setup that you will need to follow. please realize you may not get to roll on things you want on your first or second time out as you must build rep first. This considered, please take this oppportunity to learn so that as more guildies become free to run these we may have more experience on the field to help with our own members. God bless!!

bump..since no one has asked, I know this will come up.

"How is swearing and stuff?"

I've never been on their vent so I'm not sure how its going to be, yet. There is always a chance of swearing so please be aware of this. Use headphones if there are young ones around.

Also like on any other raid you MUST have CTRaid Assist and classes that can cleanse/dispel MUST have decursive. These things are a must including vent. So if you don't have it, ask me or any other person in the guild who is currently using it. If you d/l such mods make sure u d/l from legit site...

CTMOD: http://www.ctmod.net/
Decursive: http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php

.seek.

bump again...trying to get us 5 reserved spots if possible instead of having to act as fillers.

.seek.

Back