Hit level 60 on the weekend ...

Allanon

Well, it was bound to happen. Yup, I hit the magical level 60, no complaints here about end level content, I am enjoying the time I now feel I have to help power level the others in my guild. I have not done any of the 3 or 4 end raid level instances and to be quite frank, I am in no rush either.

I am finding my focus can now shift towards loot runs in maraudon and sunken when I need some coin or help power level guildies. Oh I should say, one thing I am not still not willing to do is take ppl into instances they are not leveled for so please make sure you are levelled appropriately.

On this server we have about 40 - 50 lvl 60s but usually only about 30 - 40 are on at any given time so major raiding is still not overly effective. I have made some great friends outside the guild and I look forward to our guild and others joining forces in raid instances, laying the smack.

One other quick note, I am also now finding the time to finish leveling my blacksmithing - armoursmithing has been a real challenge as I only recently acquired any decent high level plans for my profession.

If there are any guildies needing assistance, pst me

Way to Go, quite the mark to attain. I just reached lvl 46 yesterday...I'm afraid I still have a long, long, long way to go.

yeah, its lonely at the top :( but I have had much more time power leveling my guildies thru the tough spots. I have not done any of the high lvl instances yet, I've now been in Blackrock deeps for the first time, nasty stuff for sure.

I am ALMOST at lvl 59....I'm finding it slow going. Nearly all the quests for the last few levels require groups, and often require runs into Blackrock Mountain, Stratholme, or Scholomance. At least, that's what I'm finding.

I have joined a few raids into Upper and Lower Blackrock Spire, Blackrock Depths, Scholomance, and Stratholme. They're fun, but time consuming.

Back