Hi, I am new.

tekno17

I followed the steps for joining Called to Darkness . I have joined and been accepted on the Tribe of Judah website. I just dont know how to contact you guys in game, or how I join the clan in game. How do I go about doing that? I am pretty new to SWTOR, and I am about to make a character on the server you play on. Bounty Hunter! Do you guys mind if I am pretty noob at the game? I also have a working microphone and I have set up mumble and it it working.

I followed the steps for joining Called to Darkness . I have joined and been accepted on the Tribe of Judah website. I just dont know how to contact you guys in game, or how I join the clan in game. How do I go about doing that? I am pretty new to SWTOR, and I am about to make a character on the server you play on. Bounty Hunter! Do you guys mind if I am pretty noob at the game? I also have a working microphone and I have set up mumble and it it working.

We're happy to have you! To join in-game, just type in /who into chat and have it search for "called" - that should get you a list of players who are online. You can try asking one of the online people for an officer for an invite. If I'm online you can always ask me for the invite, just look for a character name with "Grim" at the beginning.

Feel free to whisper Marinus in-game - if I'm on I can do invites.

Also: When seeing Tekno17, did anyone else think "Tek7 with no1 inside"?

Back