hi again

Whoa, it's Pelagrin! How've you been? How's St. Louis? Is the food still as awesome as I remember?

Doing well. It was very hot recently, but we're in a cooler spell now. I changed jobs at the beginning of the summer and work from home almost exclusively now. I have to make a point to go outside to see what the weather is like. :)

As for food, yeah...it's still great!

As for food, yeah...it's still great!
Glad to hear it. My heart's with my family, but my stomach is in St. Louis. Such great food.

So this work-from-home job you have, does it require residence in St. Louis? I ask because I'm still looking for work and a legitimate work-from-home job would be great.

We have people spread out. One guy is in Australia. The requirement though is experience with SAP BusinessObjects.

We have people spread out. One guy is in Australia. The requirement though is experience with SAP BusinessObjects.
Then I'm not qualified. :( I never did any professional programming work. I tried it in high school, didn't care for it, and decided to work on fixing computers instead. Then I went back to school to get my Bachelors degree to start a career in journalism (which didn't happen).

Apparently, I have a subconscious hatred of money. Which is frustrating, because my conscious mind has no such hatred. No such hatred.

It's admin work. Installing, troubleshooting, etc on on Windows and Unix environments. Would need some experience with SQL, but it's not a coding job.
Oh, okay then. I've worked a bit with SQL so I'm confident I could pick it up as I go.

How would I apply? Just forward my resume on to you?

Oh, okay then. I've worked a bit with SQL so I'm confident I could pick it up as I go.

How would I apply? Just forward my resume on to you?

...well, the problem is that they're not hiring right now. :(

But I'll keep you in mind if anything comes up.

Back