Hey guys!!!!

Klaatu

We (Bick & Biblica) miss you guys!

Once upon a day, the ^Internet^ was only a dream... last week, that "upon a day" came back. [twelve days now (but weird, after our rain storm last night, we got some juice! Not sure how long it will last.]
Where we live, we use cable for our internet & TV and only use cellular phones. Well, that cable-line decided to halt all transmissions. Comcast made three visits to inspect that cable and to decide how to put in a new one.

Yes, I could access the internet via my phone... would have had to buy some apps and spend air-time accessing various places for the text/vid.
That stuff & time costs a lot of money. (Because of the economic & health situations, we are on a budget of sorts.

Will keep you all updated; Sure hope to play some before we loose internet again....

Aww! We miss you too! It's so funny how used you get to people being online and once their gone the game changes.

Miss you too! Definitely echoing what STC said...I don't know what I'd do without my interwebs. Hopefully you guys can get in to check out the Halloween stuff. :)

Back