Hey all

bigdukkha

Hi I am a long time member here in TOJ although not so active and i was thinking about buying GW, how is the community? I mean as far as TOJ goes are there a lot of active folks playing or? I have done the trial and i like the game. If i do buy any advice on profession, i made a mesmer/elementalist at first but may change to warrior/caster or something. Anyhow i will let yall knwo if i do indeed purchase it

i have seen used copies and such on amazon, are these legit? or should i just bite the bullet and buy a copy from the ingame store for 29.99 the trilogy?

Bite the bullet, it's safer. Some of the posts started by Captain Tea have some good information for new types.

Last edited:
Hi I am a long time member here in TOJ although not so active and i was thinking about buying GW, how is the community? I mean as far as TOJ goes are there a lot of active folks playing or? I have done the trial and i like the game. If i do buy any advice on profession, i made a mesmer/elementalist at first but may change to warrior/caster or something. Anyhow i will let yall knwo if i do indeed purchase it

I bought mine from Gamestop years ago, but just last year I bought the 3 games for a friend off Amazon. Two were good but the third was already registered. I got my money back but considering how cheap the games are right now in the in-game store I would just do that. :)

Hi Bigdukkha, I'm just getting in to the game so if you buy it perhaps we could do some of the missions together :).

Back