Help

ajmucha

Ok, some of you know that i've been searching for The Ugly Stick, if anyone has one they'd be willing to trade, it'd be greatly appreciated. I dont got a whole ton of gold to be honest, i do however have a ton of stuff from the festivals and upgrades. BTW, if anyone needs upgrades, lmk, i got a ton:

2x Defensive Staff Head +4def
Insightful Staff Head +1eng
Staff Wraping of Defense +4def
Staff Wraping of Fortitude +20hp
Staff Wraping of Pruing +10%dmg to plants
Poisenous Bowstring
Bow Grip of Enchanting 12%duration
Bow Grip of Fortitude +21hp
Shocking Hammer Haft
Zealous Hammer Haft 1/-1
Hammer Grip of Fortitude +21hp
Hammer Grip of Enchanting +15% duration
Heavy Axe Haft
2x Sundering Axe Haft +20: 17%/15%
Ebon Hammer Haft
Axe Grip of Axe Mastery +1/15%
Axe Grip of Defense +5armor
Axe Grip of Warding +5arm/elemental
Dagger Handle of Dagger Master +1: 12%/15%
Dagger Handle of Warding +5/elemental
Sword Pommel of Ogreslaying +13%vs Ogres
Sword Pommel of Fortitude +22hp
Crippling Sword Hilt
Furious Sword Hilt 8%

If anyone needs these, just let me know ingame. I'll be happy to give 'em away, pay what you think is appropriate, if at all.

I've never had my hands on one of those Ugly Sticks. I do know where Tembarr Treefall is and I've killed him 3 or 4 times with no drop. I average farming in that vicinity (Scar Eater, Jayne's, Everthorn) at least 5 or 6 times a week. I would be glad to go with you with Heros or other guildies in an attempt to get it to drop.

another one? thanks...uh..anyone need those upgrades or got any ideas what to do with them all?

I would just sell them to the merchant, unless you have some perfect ones. Here is a good LINK that gives you an idea of the price for perfect mods. IMO its really hard to sell a mod/inscription that is not perfect or close to perfect.

thanks..uh btw...does anyone have a max dmg Zodiac Sword? Edit: I've been doing some running and should be able to pay for one soon if anyone has one.

Last edited:
Back