Help Wanted !

kasimir

Guys

There is a few positions available at CGA ranging from Webmaster, Postmaster to some reporting possies ... I am starting off with the Webmaster and Postmaster positions and am posting them on the cgalliance site ... Please have a look and if you can , come jump in ... I will be posting the Reporting positions later on today ...

In Christ ...

Guys ... a position we would like filled .. so if you are good at collating and have a ordered way of going about things .... speak up !!

FORUM ASSISTANT – Responsibilities include monitoring selected forums, summarizing important and/or relevant threads, submitting summary via e-mail to CGA leader at least twice per week (depending on level of forum activity).

Requirements include involvement in selected forums and related communities (i.e. gaming groups, clans, guilds, etc.); at least one valid instant messaging ID; at least fifteen (15) minutes free per day.

Preferences include ICQ ID; thirty (30) or more minutes free per day.

Perks include custom forum title; one (1) custom @cgalliance.org address.

I'm not very well experienced in web mastering or post mastering, but I can and will offer my time and my services wherever I am needed. So if you can use me, call me and I shall follow. I am here to serve.

Back