HELP US!!!

moussaka

im sure most of you know about the [1GoD] clan. we receintly got our cs server back up but noone is ever in it. we would like your guys help in making our server get to its potential again! ip is 65.75.182.151:27015 tell friends/anyone and stop in sometime!

[1GoD]P|20P|-|37

ahh... that's a classic, I don't play it much anymore though. of course that'll all change once HL2 is released
smile.gif
get back to me then, and I will surely join your clan.

Have u played HL2 yet, I played the stolen version that was stolen from the valve server on my friends comp and the graphics wern't fully finished but the controls were great. But I'm always going to be a CS man. But some of those HL2 guns are awsome.

Yes, I'll admit to having played it (shh, don't tell anybody), but did you hear that they're gonna release CS in the new HL2 engine when HL2 is released? Oh, and that leaked build is going to be nowhere NEAR as awesome as the real thing.

yeah I don't think their going to make a new cs. But if they do they should make it so that if u get shot in the arm your accuracy goes down, if u get shot in the leg u walk slower. If your health is less than 10 u bleed to death slowly. Things like that would make the game more interesting. I get tired of being killed y a guy with 3 health when technically he should be lyeing on the ground screamig for help. Oh and if u get shot in both legs u can't move. How cool would it be if u snipe a guy in both legs at the bomb site and watch him stuck there while the bomb goes off. It wold make the game more realistic.
The game I'm playing right now is Tradewinds. I haven't bought it yet since u could only buy it from the net and I canceled my card because its tempting to buy stff u can't afford. But I cracked it for now. If u want to play it dl it from the shockwave site and email me I'll give u the crack. Its a simple RPG game but its very addicting. Everyone wants the crack but the crack is very hard to find since some people are passing trojan viruses around telling people its the crack.

Back