Hello my brothes

Brothertruck

As the title says hello to my fellow Christians . I haven't played wow in almost a few years and wasn't really considering returning due to some bad experiences with guilds . But all that happened before I became a Christian .

So I decided to return to wow and start from scratch . I'm currently on a 10 day trial account but I have reg wow cd key and was wondering what christian guilds are active . Please bear in mind that I do not have any expansions and won't have some for a few months because I am only looking to play wow casually and also finances is another question .

I like to play alliance and will most likely roll a paladin since I like not only the lore but also the class name and abilities and the various roles .

I hope to raid every now and then after I finish school and will by then upgrade to cataclysm .

I like to group often and use voice chat and be social . I also enjoy pvp .

Hey brother - I am not sure how frequently this forum is used, but you can visit my guild's forum here: http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20

The guild is <Redeemed> on the Stonemaul server, and we'd be glad to have you. We use Ventrilo voice chat, and usually have people in there every evening, raiding, grouping for dungeons, or just chatting. We accept all members of toj.cc, regardless of your playstyle. Please post in our Redeemed General forum to get in touch with any of our members. You can pm myself in-game (type /who Redeemed to look me up), the current guild leaders are myself, Shadowbill, and Shagz. You might also find me on my current alt, Proginoskes. Hope to hear from you soon!

- Flame

Edit: My name in-game is spelled Flamethrøwer, with the ø being typed using Alt+0248. It's probably best to just use the /who Redeemed list.

Last edited:
Back