Hearthstone

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
Betas should be going out soon

Is anyone interested in this game?

Betas should be going out soon(tm)
Fixed. Emphasis mine. :p

I'm moderately interested. Not looking for a new virtual TCG moneysink (would rather put a few bucks into MTGO for virtual TCGs), but I'm always up for trying out and having fun with new systems.

This is going to be so much fun. Since it's free, imagine how many ToJer's would be able to play together? I'm personally very excited about this!

[h=1]Mike -- Welcome to the Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Beta Test[/h]
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Love it, super easy to get going with, heavy amount of Blizzard polish. I am addicted and figuring out how much coin I want to throw at it.

So I have played a TON more and the Arena is amazing fun! Ir costs 150gold to enter or $1.99 but you are pretty sure to get a pack out of it plus lots of other rewards. I think this is where any/all of my money will be spent, not on buying packs. I wish I had known what it was earlier and not spent the early gold rewards on regular packs. I will be saving all my daily quest rewards for Arena entries now.

Article on the Arena

If you have beta add ewoksrule#1113 and lets play!

Last edited:
So I have played a TON more and the Arena is amazing fun! Ir costs 150gold to enter or $1.99 but you are pretty sure to get a pack out of it plus lots of other rewards. I think this is where any/all of my money will be spent, not on buying packs. I wish I had known what it was earlier and not spent the early gold rewards on regular packs. I will be saving all my daily quest rewards for Arena entries now.

Article on the Arena

I didn't see in the article what specifically the rewards were for arena. It seems you get cards, but do you get gold back based on how many wins as well, or just cards?

First time I won 3 times and got a pack, and about 60dust, which can craft any 1 common card.
2nd time I won 4 times and got a pack, a golden card (that is animated!!!) and about 35gold.

So instead of paying 100gold or $1.50 for a pack, you spend 150 gold or $1.99 and enter the tourney which is way fun, and you get a pack and chance at other good stuff.

Last edited:
Took, well, forever, but I finally got my invite. Actually enjoying the game a bit so far. I could see getting behind this game. :D

Back