Have Fun!

Brydon

Legacy of Elijah Officer
If you're busy not disclosing that you're part of the beta this weekend, I just wanted to wish you luck and much fun!

Surely SOMEBODY from our alliance got in... and we know you would tell us all about it if you could. So - even though you can't - I'm going to pretend you're saying "I got in! I got in!" and tell you "Hooray! Congratulations!" whoever you are. :)

I can tell you - without breaking any disclosure pledge - that I am NOT one of the chosen. So I'll be working on the last couple of titles this weekend.

Wouldn't be able to participate very well even if I was. My mother, as old as she is, has decided to move close to us, and will be here this weekend waiting for her things to get here. I expect to her to be like the one elderly lady and start para gliding at 101.

Play it safe guys, no reason to get in legal problems. Especially by hinting at things.

From the deluge of information hitting the news sites around after the last weekend, I'm thinking an April 10 prepurchase is now a complete necessity. That'll enable me to get into the upcoming beta weekends. :D

Also I wonder if they'll have it NDA'd since it'd be kinda obvious to know who is in just by knowing someone prepurchased.

They probably will still have the NDA as they won't want people in the beta to talk about the game, however as you said, it would be obvious as to who is playing the beta and who is not.

Back