Halo PC is mine!

M

Master_Chief

Halo PC arrived at my house yesterday! It is an AMAZING game, and I reccomend it to any person who has a fairly fast system. We need a review here!

MaxX claimed the review of that game. I got it and just finished the flood sequence (lots of repetative levels) I dont liek the check point save system.

It's fun, the enemy AI is great, funny voices

The graphics are good, not Unreal 2 quality but good, great lighting effects

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CCGR @ Oct. 10 2003,10:24)]MaxX claimed the review of that game.  I got it and just finished the flood sequence (lots of repetative levels)  I dont liek the check point save system.

It's fun, the enemy AI is great, funny voices

The graphics are good, not Unreal 2 quality but good, great lighting effects
Ah! You did! Well, I need some help that no website can really supply to me. How. Do. You. Beat. Hunters. By. Yourself. I am stuck on the Truth and Reconclilliation level. Yeah, my marines and I kill the HUnters that come down the gravity lift, but when I get inside, all goes well. But, im in a small room, and all my marines are dead. Two Hunters come out, and kill me every time! How do you kill Hunters? Yeah, I know the "Shoot it in the unprotected orange" stuff, but I can't get him to expose it! He charges me, and when I dodge, he just turns and hits me with his shield! Heeeellppppp!

1. spnkr rocket to the face sends em flying

2. a few shotgun blasts in the head

3. aim for the head/neck no matter what

4. dont use grenades, its a waste of ammo

i always killed tghem with nades:p
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MaxX @ Oct. 11 2003,10:29)]3. aim for the head/neck no matter what
If you hit them in the back with a pistol it's also supposed to kill them . . . .

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MaxX @ Oct. 11 2003,10:29)]1. spnkr rocket to the face sends em flying

2. a few shotgun blasts in the head

3. aim for the head/neck no matter what

4. dont use grenades, its a waste of ammo
Thanx for the tips, I have completed "Truth and Reconcilliation".  
biggrin.gif

1. Didn't have a rocket launcher

2. Didn't have a shotgun  
wink.gif

3. Yeah, that actually got 50% of my hunter kills!

4. Didn't  
smile.gif

I am now playing "The Silent Cartographer" wohoooo!

Why only 50% of my Hunter kills? Well, I really couldn't circlestrafe a week ago in Halo.  So, the Hunters just were too fast! Well, I tried again (after playing online some) and whooped them! Most of the time I could actually shoot their back, but when I couldn't, I shot the head! w00t!
http://n00bstories.com/image.fetch.php?id=1272349063 Go to this pic for the dead Hunters!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MaxX @ Oct. 14 2003,12:15)]n00bs circle strafe

REAL men suck down damage and laugh in their enemies fat faces
mad.gif
But I don't want to lose Overshields! Not in SP!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MaxX @ Oct. 14 2003,10:43)]OVERSHIELDS?! REAL MEN DON'T USE OVERSHIELDS!!! REAL MEN RUSH INTO BATTLE WITH 2 HEALTH!!!
mad.gif
riiiigggghhhtttt
rock.gif
You are scaring me
wow.gif

Oh Yeah, and I have been working on the campain alot, and i made ti to 343 Guilty Spark last night!
smile.gif

Back