Hacked

FriendofJc

Ok guys i got hacked... This is Cuzinskrubs. soooooo cuzinskrubs and skrubs got moved to a different server.. Blizzard said i should get my toons back in about a week with my gear.. the ONly toon i still have is Skrubsjr(my DK). i have control of my account again.. i changed password.. my virus software detected something thru vent i think.. be careful.. i guess its time for an authenticator.. sheesh i was soo stubborn not to get one.. oh well..

skrubsjr.. has no gear and i have 7 copper.. i do have both my mounts and they left me with a ring.. soo

where should i start regearing my dk?
apparently they used my toon as a gold spammer too because account got suspended for spamming people for selling gold..

Sorry to hear that man!

A DK can do some serious damage with a mount and a ring.

Is your DK dps? Maybe we can take up a collection and make you some Blacksmith-craftable stuff to start out on, then it's back to heroics for you!

And get yourself an authenticator!

Last edited:
hey mine got hacked to! :(
i got the lovely scam of them putting an authenticator on my account.. SOOO i have to wait a while to get it back :(

Something through vent? Maybe we should block ppl from getting in there till we can figure it out? 2 ppl getting hacked is kind of odd.

stay out of da poop, get an authenticator. and don't answer any emails from "blizzad" asking you to go to a website, or log onto anything, they may claim you have been banned, etc. but usually they are phony.

yeah they put an authenticator on mine too.. but blizz removed it today.. i dont have iphone or android or itouch so i cant get mobile authenticator but tomorrow im gonna order one...

flame.. yes my dk is blood.. so any help would be much appreciated.. a Naked Deathknight is not very intimidating eh?

:( ive called atleast 10 times the last 3 days and ive gotten sorry we have to many people right now please call back later.

GALA IS ALIVE!!!!! The lady was really nice and it took maybe 3 minutes to get the account back! only problem was waiting for 30 minutes but hey atleast i have it back

How would putting a password on Vent prevent your WoW account from being hacked?

We don't have the vent information in a public spot, and even if we did, I'm not sure how they would gain access to your account information.

Seems to me that if you don't download many mods and you aren't "stupid" with where you go on the internet you'll be ok.

Edit: This is just an interesting thought... Blizzard hacking accounts to help boost authenticator sales...

I'm not saying they are, just something to think about... you know with Activis... <gets bound and kidnapped>

Last edited:
Easy on the conspiracy theories, Odale. LOL! A great internet security program is possibly the strongest protection. As far as anything being hack proof - forget that! Even authenticators I understand can be overcome.

Glad to hear Gala got his account back!

Whats weird is i only do facebook and forums on my mac normally i do all research and homework on my little crappy laptop (soon to be replaced thankfully) just so i dont risk any of my bank accounts or anything fun like that

By the way, I doubt these hackers are interested in getting into your pc - if their programs for defeating passwords work, they just find their way into your account via Blizzards log in screen...one way or another. Hackers are usually pretty smart concerning this electronic world.

Back