GW2: Salt of the Earth [Salt]

Odid.Salt

Hello everyone!

I am the guild leader of Salt of the Earth in Fort Aspenwood. I have enjoyed running Guild missions with you LoE. I just wanted to get involved with CGA, and stay connected with you guys. If there are people in FA and need to be a part of a Christian guild please send them our way. I will do the same if I run into SoR people interested. By the way I am friends with Snow, and I have run with you guys in the past when several of us were on SoR. We use RCall, but I am going to bring CGA's TS3 into discussion. We also have been talking about using Mumble because a member has one. I hope to get involved in the forums.

Our website/blog: GW2 Salt Site/

Odid welcome. Been interesting running with another Christian guild. We will probably stick with the cga TS server. Mumble has a tendency to be a bit of a tickilish issue, to put it mildly. We went down that road in the GW1 days and it created a lot of strife, and spun off another guild. We have lots of space on the TS3 server and it has been wonderful having you on it with us.

Back