GW:EN

the_great_eskimo_pie

Former Official Thread Killer
Alright, I know how some of you feel about expansions for Guild Wars. *Cough cough, HCS, Cough* However in this case I highly recommend you make an exception!

The graphics are extremely pretty and even if you only own prophecies you can get heros! (henchmen who obey your commands and who you can set up skills on. :D )Not only that there are a lot of fun quests to do! I just got started in it, however already I have 4 heros, a bunch of new skills and I earned a lot of gold! :)

So yeah, just wanted to share. :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH to be single and not have any worries.... :)

Nope, I love being married... and I love my children, and I love my bills (someone smack me please)... I'll put it on my list to buy, at a later date. ;)

I was just saying that if you finish prophecies and want to keep playing guildwars.. Its a good place to start instead of getting all the other campaigns... And I have worries thank you very much. Quite a few of them. One of which is how I am going to pay for $500 in books and $3000 in tuition this term. (Not approximate numbers. But very close)

lol well i am about to finish Proph, I have done 7 missions in the past week, (due to the holiday i knocked 4 off :p)And i went and got GW:EN two days ago... so if all goes well, I could be in GW:EN by saturday... lol yea right

Thats Awesome Sdenotter! Good luck on finishing prophecies!

Genesis, I plan on spending the next few gaming sessions online helping guildies complete whatever quests and missions they need. :)

Genesis, I plan on spending the next few gaming sessions online helping guildies complete whatever quests and missions they need. :)

Will you help after December, or am I stuck by-my-self in Prophecies now? I know Hes is still enjoying Prophecies, but I can't get past those blasted mountains after the Accending.

Oh well... I guess I'll wait and see.

Back