Guild Wars New Years Raffle

Echodelta

This is my 2nd of 4 raffles I'm doing to help fellow Christian GW players achieve their HoM goals. This raffle is for 122 Zaishen Keys.

What are Zaishen Keys?

Zaishen Keys (also termed as "zkeys") are required to open the Zaishen Chest in the Isle of the Nameless. Opening the Zaishen Chest rewards a player with an item. These items can range from weapons, consumables, lockpicks, tomes, and tonics.

What do Zaishen Keys & Zaishen Chest have to do with the Hall of Monuments?

Each time a Zaishen Key is used to open the Zaishen Chest, the player earns 5 points towards the Zaishen title. Earning 1000 points towards the Zaishen title counts will count as a PVP title which is needed for the Hall of Monuments calculator. Thus in order to attain 1000 points, a player needs to open the chest 200 times. This raffle for the 122 zkeys can definitely help the winner get much closer to achieving this PVP title. The winner also reaps all the rewards from the Zaishen chest :)

The Zaishen keys I have were acquired by selling a stack of silver coins as well as using my own gold to buy more. I think this is what I should have done with the first raffle.

Info about the raffle:

The raffle is open to any Guild Wars player registered with the Christian Gamers Alliance (CGA) who still needs the PVP title for their HoM. Thus, if a player already has the PVP title for their HoM, then unfortunately they are disqualified from the raffle.

Rules: one entry per CGA user name and Guild Wars account.

To enter the raffle: reply in this thread using something like this:

Raffle – “CGA username” – “Guild Wars main name”

This way, I can look up your GW name using the Hall of Monuments Calculator.

The raffle starts today, Tuesday, January 10, 2011 and will run until 9pm PST on Friday, January 20th. I will use random.org’s List Randomizer to determine the winner. After inputting the names of the entries, I will choose the first name at the top of the list as the winner of the raffle.

Note: I have 111 zkeys on my 1st account and 11 zkeys on my 2nd. So I will need to meet with the winner twice :)

And once again, feel free to ask any questions because as per the 1st raffle, I may have missed something :D

Good Luck!

Last call for the raffle. It ends tomorrow at 9pm PST. I'll announce the winner Saturday morning.

Ursen IGN:: Ursina Cristeen
Prophet Elhanan IGN: Prophet Elhanan
Valora Maris IGN: Valora Maris
Abba San IGN: Abba Lahav

And the winner is Valora! Congratulations on winning the zkeys!

Here's the screenshot:
NewYearsRaffleWinner.jpg

Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I'm home this entire weekend so I'd be able to meet with you in game if you're available. Congratulations again :)

Hmm, I wouldn't be able to make it. I can log on from 10am to 1pm PST. If not during the week due to our schedules then would this weekend work for you?

Back