Guild Wars new expansion has drawn me back

Chaoshammer

Well World of Warcraft has a new expansion announce and it hasn't convince me enough to bring me back to the game. So I still have Guild Wars, Factions, and Nightfall. With what I am seeing with Eye of the North I start to feel good about Guild Wars again! Especially the new music I heard in the login screen. This game is just so comfortable to play since it no monthly fees and doesn't requires tons of hours to accomplish anything. Eye of North looks like it bringing back the theme of original Guild Wars which I enjoy so much. So I'll be playing my lvl 20 Warrior/(looking for new profession) again.

name is Paladin Of Chaos :)

Welcome back to the game! Please be sure to post to the general forum whenever you want help with a mission, quest or anything else. Sometimes it can be hard to find people online at any given time, but our guildies almost always respond to requests for help posted on the forums. Also our guild has become pretty active with PvP and I'd be glad to help get you oriented to that if you're interested - we have PvP events every Tuesday and Friday night.

Paul

I love seeing so many people joining and comming back! YAY GW!

Chaos!! Good to see you brother. Hey, I am back to GW as well. As said above, if you need any help let me know as well.

I think we need to organize an outreach to go bring poor souls out of WoW and into the light.

well, I was in WoW, but I'd slowly be coming back.

probably gonna forgo GW:EN for now, but that's what I said about Nightfall, and I ended up preordering it.

I'm currently playing wow, hardly touched GW in a few months. But I intend to get GW:EN on launch and play it to the end before I return to WoW to play it's expansion haha.

I must admit, it is kinda taking me some time to sink in back to Guild Wars (8 skills! how did I do it?). Maybe if I read a lot of guides I will remember again.

I'm rying to learn about good combos in my skill bar - you know, the old one two punch. If you know of any sites that help in putting together the most effective skills for various builds - especially as a monk - please let me know.

Orison of Healing + Glimmer of Light. Its what i spam most often as a monk

I'm rying to learn about good combos in my skill bar - you know, the old one two punch. If you know of any sites that help in putting together the most effective skills for various builds - especially as a monk - please let me know.

GW Wiki has some builds but they rely on you having the skills (i.e. certain elite skills) in the first place and there is only a few of them. There are some third party software that you can download and think about the builds you will need when you are offline *heavens above what next!!:eek:*. Follow the links on GW Wiki if interested.

Yeah - I have been looking into some of those. Some seem to be a bit dated - and without trying them it is difficult to figure out who is correct in some of the forum discussions - and who wants to invest in the armor and maybe even a new character without being more certain.

I have been trying to find a good monk build for farming - and looking into a 55 Mo/Me. I have a protection build I like for farming with a tank. I have a smiting build I like for going out on my own with henchies and heros. I also have a more traditional healing build for when I want ot hook up with a team.

Right now - it is the farming monk I want to put together. I'm considering a Mo/W so I can use a stance or sprint.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Back