Guild Status? (Thinking of Resubbing)

Ryooshi

Hi, folks. I wasn't previously in CfD/CttL, but was on another server earlier this year. I've been thinking of re-subbing, and wanted to see how active the guilds were these days. I won't be able to transfer my 40-something Bounty Hunter, so I think I'll be up for starting from scratch on either side.

Not too active yet, unfortunately. The ToJ Republic Guild, Called to the Light, still needs to be reformed on Begeren Colony. We haven't been able to get four players on at the same time. I'm hoping we can get our guild leader and some others on soon so we can reestablish the guild. I plan on working on my Republic toons.

The ToJ Empire Guild, Called from Darkness, was reformed on The Bastion. Grim, our guild leader on the Empire side, has been on, but I haven't seen anyone else for the past couple of days. I hate playing on a PvP server, so I've been reluctant to get on.

Some of us rolled toons on The Harbinger on the Empire side. We're in a non-Christian, "family-friendly," guild. It seems like even that guild's activity has declined. The leaders don't get on often and the nightly guild population has dropped from 40+ to around 12. I like being on The Harbinger, though, because it's PvE and I don't have to worry about griefers.

What server is your BH on?

Not too active yet, unfortunately. The ToJ Republic Guild, Called to the Light, still needs to be reformed on Begeren Colony. We haven't been able to get four players on at the same time. I'm hoping we can get our guild leader and some others on soon so we can reestablish the guild. I plan on working on my Republic toons.

The ToJ Empire Guild, Called from Darkness, was reformed on The Bastion. Grim, our guild leader on the Empire side, has been on, but I haven't seen anyone else for the past couple of days. I hate playing on a PvP server, so I've been reluctant to get on.

Some of us rolled toons on The Harbinger on the Empire side. We're in a non-Christian, "family-friendly," guild. It seems like even that guild's activity has declined. The leaders don't get on often and the nightly guild population has dropped from 40+ to around 12. I like being on The Harbinger, though, because it's PvE and I don't have to worry about griefers.

What server is your BH on?

My BH is on Juyo. I had some friends playing over there, but they've since quit. I'm not too crazy about PvP servers either. I prefer to keep it in the battlegrounds or things like Tol Barad. I could roll a Trooper on Begeren Colony, though.

Yeah, that would be cool. Post your troopers name here and I'll get you added to my friend's list. Here are the toons I have on Begeren Colony:
Akando 36 Sentinel
Alerron 32 Sage
Mik'hael 30 Commando
Elyon 19 Guardian

I'm probably going to spend the majority of my time on The Harbinger, but I do plan on working on my Republic toons at some point. I enjoyed it when the guild (and old server) were active.

I spent some time on The Bastion yesterday. I was the only one during the day (I live in the EST so I probably play while most of you are still at work).

I will be getting back on The Harbenger before long. I like my jug a lot better than my maruader. I don't really want to re-roll my Warrior a third time tho.

Oh and I have been on my Pub character, tho not in the last couple days. Let me know when you guys want to reform CttL and I will make a point of getting on.

I can roll on The Harbinger, too. It'd just be nice to have people to play with and talk to, even if it's a small group. Fellowship is fellowship. :)

Editx2: Forgot to mention my character names.

Begeren Colony (Republic): Ryooshi and Ryuki
The Harbinger (Empire): Ryooshi and Sabuki

Last edited:
Hey, guys. Sorry for the leave of absence so abruptly. I've been super caught up in the Trooper and Jedi Knight storylines the past couple weeks on Begeren Colony. I think I'll devote some time to Harbinger soon. I wish I could just transfer my Empire toons on Juyo over to Harbinger instead. Do we know if they'll open up transfers, instead of locking us into one source-to-destination like it is now?

Hey, guys. Sorry for the leave of absence so abruptly. I've been super caught up in the Trooper and Jedi Knight storylines the past couple weeks on Begeren Colony. I think I'll devote some time to Harbinger soon. I wish I could just transfer my Empire toons on Juyo over to Harbinger instead. Do we know if they'll open up transfers, instead of locking us into one source-to-destination like it is now?

I haven't heard any official word that they are going to open paid transfers, however, the mechanics seem to be designed around that ability. My guess is that they will wait for the transfers then open up a paid system, but again nothing official that I've heard. The Bastion has good population. I've been ganked a couple times, but I actually saw an OPs group form to go hunting the pub griefers last night. That's a first and it makes me feel better. IF you have any on Warriors of the Shadow or The Bastion keep an eye out for Marook and I can shoot you an invite.

Back