Guild Missions + Joint Bounty with SoLA - Friday Apr 12th - 9 EDT

RyanB

Legacy of Elijah Guild Leader
Title says all. Tomorrow night we're scheduled to hook up with SoLA for some joint bounties...followed by maybe trek, rush, or both.

Thinking we've been running a lot of guild missions for a while and less FotM/Dungeon/WvW/whatever. Any thoughts on what people would like to see in the future?

I'd love to get back into dungeons again sometime - I like running with guildies (not pugs) but usually don't form groups since I haven't done most of them. However, I do also enjoy the bounties, treks, etc.

Title says all. Tomorrow night we're scheduled to hook up with SoLA for some joint bounties...followed by maybe trek, rush, or both.

Thinking we've been running a lot of guild missions for a while and less FotM/Dungeon/WvW/whatever. Any thoughts on what people would like to see in the future?

just a thought;
what about having a key person to organize each thing?
1 for WvW,1 for FOTM,1 for regular Dungeons and 1 for guild events (bounty's,treks,rushes etc..)
this way people would have alot of options on what they would like to do
or you could do each thing/event/dungeon or different days as a guild schedule..this could be your guild calendar idea at work

It would make sense to have a separate night for each area, so we don't spread ourselves thin.

Maybe a dungeon night, a guild missions night, a WvW night, and a Fractal night.

I love doing the guild missions, and am looking forward to trying rush again, though I probably can't make it tonight. I'd also like to do more dungeons.

I need to run AC enough times to get two superior monk runes, and I'd like to try at least the story mode for all other dungeons.

And I'd love to do some WvW with the guild. I've been doing some semi-solo lately and enjoying it, but it's a very different experience running with a group (and some experienced leaders).

To top it off, it'd be fun to do some high level zone clears at some point with a group. There's at least one skill point in Cursed Shore I can't reach solo (without being a thief).

The only thing I'm not that interested in is doing Fractals.

I am hoping to join in with the guild missions tonight. Would love to do more fractals. Still working on the single digits...

I agree with Waynos. The events should be on separate nights. The bounties are hard enough to complete now without half the guild MIA in a dungeon someplace. Besides there are those of us that wanna do it all!! If Ryan is in guild chat spamming "Guild Bounty in 20 minutes. Get on ts!!!!" and Dark Blue is spamming "Fractals level 96, lf2m!" and Orin is pm'ing asking if I wanna join his Twilight Arbor group then I have a tough decision to make. I'd rather we did just 1 official event per evening.

I agree with Waynos. The events should be on separate nights. The bounties are hard enough to complete now without half the guild MIA in a dungeon someplace. Besides there are those of us that wanna do it all!! If Ryan is in guild chat spamming "Guild Bounty in 20 minutes. Get on ts!!!!" and Dark Blue is spamming "Fractals level 96, lf2m!" and Orin is pm'ing asking if I wanna join his Twilight Arbor group then I have a tough decision to make. I'd rather we did just 1 official event per evening.

I can totally picture dark Blue calling out a lv96 fractal story mode lol

Ooh, and an sPvP night... forgot about that.

Of course, since I have one guaranteed game night a week, I have no idea how I'd decide between them.

Okay, so when I said that my livestream shouldn't pick up TeamSpeak 3 audio, I really, really thought it wouldn't.

But it did. :(

You can check out the video (and chuckle at me failing hard at Guild Rush) here.

If anyone wants me to delete the video, just send me a PM and I will. I'll see if I can test and figure out a way to get Open Broadcaster Software to NOT record TeamSpeak audio next time I'm livestreaming AND on the CGA TS3 Server.

Back