Guild Leadership

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
For some time now, I've not had as strong a presence in-game as I have in the past. The burden of leadership was one I carried gladly for some time, but this summer I found that I wasn't enjoying the game and found myself avoiding playing. I apologize for not giving the job the attention it deserves over the last several months. As such, I have decided that it is time to pass the role of leadership on to someone else.

It was a difficult decision to make, but STC has accepted the offer to take on this role for a time.

I still plan to play occasionally and help the rest of the leadership team in the future. Thank you all for your support during my time in office and join me in congratulating (and supporting) our new leader, STC.

I think you have made a wise choice in Stc. I hate it that you are bowing out - but I do understand that there are seasons when you can and season when you cannot do the whole leadership thing.

Thank you for all you've done and God bless you in the next chapter you are writing.

You did a great job Krug. You will be missed. Also, Stc I am sure you will make an excellent leader for SoE. We will be praying for you Stc that God gives you the strength and courage to be a leader, and Krug we will pray for you so that you can take this time to relax and hopefully get to enjoy the game without some of those burdens.

-Proph.

Thanks Derk for all of the time and effort you invested into the guild and alliance. Its pretty much a thankless job, but you handled it with competence and fairness. And it didn't kill you...so I'm sure it made you stronger! :)

So...STC now gets to inherit all your headaches...how did you ever convince him to do that??! :rolleyes:

In all seriousness...congratulations STC! I know that the guild and alliance will do very well with you at the helm.

Back