Gruul's lair/mag

rhysj

I am starting a run for sunday nights at 6 pm, I am hoping to have all 3 kara teams in this run with a few extra. Right now about 10 people go to sga gl runs and i think even tho we are not a raiding guild we can still raid. So on that note I am inviting all geared players ot sign up for gl/ mags. I am goingto take the best geared not first to sign up, thats y the kara group members will get first shot.

The size required for content doesn't classify a guild as "Raiding". (In the sense of the word that I want no part of) It's the amount of time required...and the general attitude of the players..that tends to be more obsessed with (And values more) loot/progression then what's in the best interest of the people behind the toons. Those things define a "Raiding" guild in the worst sense of the word.

Myself and Renee are up for 5 man, 10 man & 25 man content. (I've done Gruuls and Mag)

Rhys, let me know if you need me there as a healer or tank, I'll spec appropriately. I should be able to make Sunday night runs.

As a statement of policy, Neirai is spoken for by Draco/Atavus for their runs. I could bring my shammy or pally, but they're not anywhere near Neirai's gearing level.

I always hate to commit to things in case I can't make it, but....I used to run Sunday nights with Sel and it worked out quite well. That being said, I'd happily come if I'm available for heals either on Wend or on Dranoe (you could have Jaid - restokin or Ryer hunter dpsish but they are only mid-Kara geared and haven't had much chanting or gemming love).

Can't make the 6th (BIG Church picnic :D ), but count me in for the 13th.
Done Gruul's twice (died quite a bit too) but never Mag - sounds like a lot of fun!

I'll probably be back in WoW in time for the run on the 13th (its my reward for kicking my caffeine addiction since I was spending like 4 or 5 bucks a day on pop) and there's an outside chance I'll be back for this week's so if you need another mage let me know. (I have a set of gear for tanking Krosh, but have never done it).

May take me a while before I'm as skilled at pulling massive aggro as I used to be, but I'm sure I'll get there eventually... :D

High King Mualgar down.

We killed the first boss with a little help from some sga members.
We would like to make it an all guild run, so sign up for next week if you can.

We should have at least 20 from guild this week I like all 25 and down gruul and then go to mag, butyit was good to get high king down even if it took 5 tries.

I think this is the run that I went to and it was really cool to see inside there. If it starts 6pm ST and lasts around 1.5-2hrs I shouldn't have any problems going to it each week.

Back