Greetings from Caitlyn.

Welcome to the guild Caitlyn! You are still the resident celebrity on any raid you come with us on! Great to have you around more often and to have your priest join us.

Last edited:
I get pushed down a rank on the dmg meters when you show up for MC, so forums is fine but any closer is not. jk :D

Don't tell my wife, but I think I have a crush on the toon Caitlyn....:eek:
Always a pleasure to have you around, thanks for stopping by our forums.

Last edited:
Everybody...Look....Its Caitlyn <points in a general direction that way and everybody turn their head at lightning speed and gives themselves whiplash>

No you all have something to do while Stonemaul is down...nurse your whiplash.

Bonjour, Salutations, Aloha....and Welcome Caitlyn!

Good to have you here! Glad you have chosen our forums as some selective reading and look forward to your participation in them!

I Thank You All for the Warm Reception! It's Always a Pleasure to Come and Raid With You Guys.

I Only Hope I Dont Cause Too Much Trouble, What With the Whiplash and All. :D

Free Neck-Rubs All Around! ;)

Yay! I REALLY need one...seriously...the amount of stress I have can be felt in how tense my neck and shoulder muscles are. X_X

Plus I should stop giving out free neck/back massages to my friends without one in return. -_-

I'd Trade for a Shoulder Rub Anyday. :(

I Fear I May Have Broken Myself at That Terrible, Terrible Place I Call Work. I'm Takeing Some Time Off Though so I'll Recouperate I'm Sure. :)

Back