Gotham City Impostors.

AMorrii

Is anyone gonna be playing this? I've been psyched out of my mind for this and I was wondering if I was going to get to play it with you lovely bunch.

And in case you don't already have it here is my steam profile. Add me if you wanna play with me. :D

I've played the PS3 beta a bit. It's so, so fun! It's easy to look at it and go "colorful COD." That may not be terribly inaccurate, but it's so ridiculous and fun that I don't mind.

UPDATE
if you want this game and you have a choice between console and PC get the console version. The PC version is no fun because games for windows ruins everything. oh, and once you've spent 20+ minutes setting up 2 different accounts with WB you find out that noone is playing this game.

UPDATE
if you want this game and you have a choice between console and PC get the console version. The PC version is no fun because games for windows ruins everything. oh, and once you've spent 20+ minutes setting up 2 different accounts with WB you find out that noone is playing this game.
GFWL (Games for Windows Live) = no purchase for me. :(

That's a shame, too. I was planning on picking it up on a Steam sale until I read it comes packed with GFWL.

GFWL? What's that? Don't think I've seen it in any of my Playstation games.
/trolling

Thank god for Counter-STrike GO and Dust 514! Mouse and keyboard support ftw!

Hey guys new here to this thread and have been looking for some christian gamers for awhile, i play some Gotham City Imposters on my PS3 if you want to add me ( boxcar182 ) please do just let me know that your from these forums just so i know. THANKS!

Back