Good and bad

James

I have some good and bad news regarding UT 2004 and myself.

The good news is that I have a large influx of students on the horizon who will be attending my classes; something I have been praying very much for, so praise the Lord for that! :D :cool:

The bad news is despite the fact that I will miss it very much, I just will not have the time to spend playing UT much anymore if it all. I will be quitting UT.

This decision comes after realizing how much time UT takes to maintain a decent level of skill (which I never had anyway) and the fact that once I start teaching all these extra students I will just not have enough time left in a day (unless God decides to bend time for me to play UT ;) ).

So to all that I have played with: GGs it's been fun.

I will remove myself from the TOJ TWL roster.

Have fun all. :)

Last edited:
James, as a player, a friend, and one of the founding "Four Fathers"* of ToJ's UT team, thanks for everything you've done around here. You will be missed. Stay awesome and hop on every once and again for a game or two, eh? God bless.

Thanks for the kind words. Please keep me in your prayers.

I won't be gone completely. I'll still drop in the forums every now and then if that's alright (even if I don't play). I just don't see myself having enough free time to keep up with the game itself.

Take care James, and yes, please do stop by the forums 'n participate, we'd love to have you here. Good luck with your classes, and if you're ever up for a scrim some time, you know where to find us. :)

James,

I've probably played the most games with you than with anybody else in this clan. Thank you. I can't remember how many times I've played a game and noticed that you were in it only towards the end. Trying to keep up with you doesn't leave much room for much else. You're a great player. I know that I've learned stuff from watching you. I've always really enjoyed playing with you(usually getting trounced :) ). Checked your site awhile back and I'd been meaning to talk to you ever since, but really never had. That said, you are such a blessing and encouragement from God. You have such a powerful testimony and the practical way you live it out is just... awesome. Christ used people with a strong faith and an undeniably different walk to lead me to Him. He used people like you. Thanks again, brother. Sad to see you go, but I know we'll have eternity to swap stories some day.

Yours in Christ,
-Michael

[toj.cc]Michael+ said:
James,

I've probably played the most games with you than with anybody else in this clan. Thank you. I can't remember how many times I've played a game and noticed that you were in it only towards the end. Trying to keep up with you doesn't leave much room for much else. You're a great player. I know that I've learned stuff from watching you. I've always really enjoyed playing with you(usually getting trounced :) ). Checked your site awhile back and I'd been meaning to talk to you ever since, but really never had. That said, you are such a blessing and encouragement from God. You have such a powerful testimony and the practical way you live it out is just... awesome. Christ used people with a strong faith and an undeniably different walk to lead me to Him. He used people like you. Thanks again, brother. Sad to see you go, but I know we'll have eternity to swap stories some day.

Yours in Christ,
-Michael

I read the e-mail you sent before checking these forums, so I responded via e-mail. I will however repeat that what you wrote, God used to lift my spirits and I really appreciate you taking the time to write it. :) Check your e-mail for the full response.

Hey man, we'll definately miss you, you're a great guy, and a great player. But sometimes God just tells you to move on. I hope you do stay around and post on the forums some, and hey, maybe once UT2007 comes out you'll have the time to pick it up and hang out again. It's been fun, God bless.

-Nate

Back