Gnomer

Avesther

I noticed there are some low \ mid level 30's in the guild. If you have any gnomer quest left to do, let me know. If possible, I would like to get a quick 5 person guild only group together to run it, possibly tonight. I still have the main boss to kill!!!

Bannard=n00b lvl 50 and still not done with gnomer i bet he could stealth to the boss and kill him..... wait hes a weak rogue... =P

I still have three quests to complete there. I would like to join. Did you have a particular time in mind (don't forget to post timezone)?

I have the main boss and punch cards when I abandoned finsihing gnomer a long time ago. I am looking to have two hours tonight to do it, I just have to check with the boss to shore up the time.

No, LoJ, I am not a noob lvl 50, I'm a noob lvl 51. No I haven't finished gnomer. And yes, rogues are uber weak. Rogues have no AoE or healing, we are expected to melee along side plate and mail wearing team mates while wearing leather. And because our damage output is so high, we can pull agro of tanks in a blink of an eye. Healers hate us because we drain their mana mega fast. And we suck when we have to fight armoured opponents. When it comes to PvE, rogues need alot of luvin, but we are not going to get it with all the "nurf rouges" (spelling mistake intentional because non rogue players tend to confuse us with makeup) chants going around.

Non-the-less, Gnomer is one of those instances people rarely ever finish for a variety of reasons, one of them being that SM (being a lvl 35 and up instance) is much more exciting to run with better drops. So one might as well grind a few levels and run SM instead of finishing Gnomer. (Uldaman is another ugly one, might as well grind a few levels and run ZF and Maraudon, better drops in both of them.)

I have to push the time I will be on by at least 30 minutes...I have some real life to tend to.

Gods_Peon said:
No, LoJ, I am not a noob lvl 50, I'm a noob lvl 51. No I haven't finished gnomer. And yes, rogues are uber weak. Rogues have no AoE or healing, we are expected to melee along side plate and mail wearing team mates while wearing leather. And because our damage output is so high, we can pull agro of tanks in a blink of an eye. Healers hate us because we drain their mana mega fast. And we suck when we have to fight armoured opponents. When it comes to PvE, rogues need alot of luvin, but we are not going to get it with all the "nurf rouges" (spelling mistake intentional because non rogue players tend to confuse us with makeup) chants going around.

Rogues do alot of damage in a short amount of time and rely on that alone (for the most part anyway) to get them thru the battles. They also rely on their gear and the bonuses to make them able to take on more than one mob at a time, sometimes. Rogues are meant to skulk around and scout out mobs and other people in places that other group members cant go. Rogues arent meant to tank warriors and paladins, but are meant to take out the healers and casters so the main tanks can take out other main tanks easier.

I know the role of rogues well...which is why I get alot of horde mad at me. I'm slowing begining to see why there are so many rogues out there ganking...we are not needed or wanted in instances. That means we are left to our own devices. If high end content had more use for rogues, more of us would not be out making other peoples lives miserable.

Also, a rogues best weapon is suprise. Thats all we have.

hehe mages>rogues as i showed bannard tonight, except when i tried to attack him with the spell conquer water (rank 5) LOL

Actually, all you proved was in duel conditions anything is > rogue, why, read my post LoJ. Rogues only weapon is the element of suprise, which is taken away in dueling. Hardly anything to be proud of.

Last edited:
It wasn't raid. I just grabbed some people who had quests to do and we went and ran it. I know there are still some who require to get some quests done in it, so I will likely do it again tonight.

Back