Global Agenda NDA Lifted

Oooo... I may get this one.... But I just got cod 4, and I am wanting BC2. GAH! I think I will have to wait a bit.

I <3 it.

Discuss.
A glowing three-word summary from VK should be sufficient to convince any "core" gamer to give it a shot.

EDIT: And I mean that. I'm not being a smart alec.

Are there plans for a free weekend or demo?

Seeing as how its looks pretty awesome I'm gonna go ahead and float the idea of getting together and preordering a four pack. I would definitely be interested if anyone else is. Currently it would about $33.75 a person.

Seeing as how its looks pretty awesome I'm gonna go ahead and float the idea of getting together and preordering a four pack. I would definitely be interested if anyone else is. Currently it would about $33.75 a person.
A good idea. I already have the game, though. Received it as a gift.

considering he is the leader of the cga, a group of loving christians, who love to give....

I watched the trailer but it did not really indicate what the games all about.
Whats it's all about? and why doyou think it's fun?

I think Ill get it by myself, so if I don't like it, I can get a refund before release...

I think Ill get it by myself, so if I don't like it, I can get a refund before release...
You can't get a refund on Steam games.

Believe me. I've tried (on Elihu's behalf, when he bought me a copy of Borderlands and I didn't "open" it).

I have read about many global agenda cases where they asked for a refund, and they got it because the game hasn't been released.

I have read about many global agenda cases where they asked for a refund, and they got it because the game hasn't been released.
The the customers who received a refund purchase the Steam version?

Come to think of it, is there a non-Steam version?

Nope. Its in the valve service agreement. You can return a game only if its not released yet.

Since no one expressed much interest in a four pack I went ahead and picked up a copy for myself. Unfortunately I went to install the beta and discovered I am out of hard drive space. Which means I wont be playing it until I get around to reformat and expanding my Windows partition.

Back