GFC Source Server

I go on it but its locked.

PM me Jesh and I'll get ya the password.... got it locked down right now till we secure it with all the top secret stuff to protect it from global warming, mad cow decease and other stuff like that....

:D love ya bro!!!

As my buddy Jesh pointed out.... the New Source server is password protected at the moment. You have to PM me to get it.

The ip is: hescominsoon.dyndns.org:27020

It will be public soon, still working on security and stuff, as mentioned above. :D

PM me Jesh and I'll get ya the password.... got it locked down right now till we secure it with all the top secret stuff to protect it from global warming, mad cow decease and other stuff like that....

:D love ya bro!!!

I did PM you and and still nothing back from you.

Hmmmm not:cool:

Ok, I'm goal setting for the week so here they are...

1) Get all plug-ins wanted/needed for server to function within the relm of normalicy.
2) Get all the GFC's steam ID's b/c I'm going to provide admin access to all GFC members (except recruits).
3) Make sure that the admin plug-ins are functioning.
4) Figure out how to get to bed before 2 am (that's a personal one :D )

I'll keep everyone appraised of status as I go. Shouldn't be too long. :D

OK, second e-mail has been sent, to the address you provided.

Also, I tried to respond again to your PM's but the system says that you either have chosen not to receive PM's or you are not allowed to receive them. So I apologize for that lack of communication.

Let me know if you do or do not get the e-mail. If not, I'm hoping to have the server public by the end of the week.

Bless ya!!!

Well I still didnt get your second email.
I turned everything on in the user cp so you may have to go for strike 3 .

Well I still didnt get your second email.
I turned everything on in the user cp so you may have to go for strike 3 .

OK brother.... I made my third attempt at the PM, and here was the results:
screenSHOT.jpg

And here is my third attempt at an e-mail, and this time I'm sending it from work.
screenSHOT2.jpg

(private info hidden :D )

Hope this all works this time. :D

Well this does not make any sense I have everything in the user cp turned on so that I am able to send and recieve pm and emails.

I honestly have no idea what the problem is.
well thats it for me I give up . Thx anyway.

CYA

Back