GFC Counter-Strike:Source server returns for testing

Hescominsoon

CGA\TOJ Hosting Manager
Ok everyone. The GFC source server is back online in a beta mode. This means not everything is figured out yet and not all of the security features are active yet. YOu can get to the server via hescominsoon.dyndns.org:27016. If you run across a bug post it in the bugtracker thread..not here.

One huge thing to remember. Right now all source clients run outside of server control. This means certain nice features oike the quake sounds and some security is not working. I will post here the procudere for resolving htis issue. Once i get a procedure in place it will be posted on the GFC homepage. I will then turn the security on full blast. Anyone who has not set cl_restrict_server commands 0 instead of cl_restrict_server commands 1(the default) will not be allowed on the server. I intend to ahve the procdure posted wthin the week.

Last edited:
Ok here is how you set your client to accept commands form the server:

1. Create a file called autoexec.cfg in your folder located at: Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\Yourname\counter-strike source\cstrike\cfg

2. Add this line: cl_restrict_server_commands 0 which means it wont restrict any server commands. this is important because once i turn the security all the way up if this is not set the server will not let you join. I have attached the .cfg file for your convenience.

Last edited:
She seems to run fine... admin mod accepts commands, and the hakerbots are as good as usual.

WOOT!!!
:D

it's not adminmod..it's manimod..<G> to bring up the admin menu type bind "z" "admin" in the console

When you want to bring up the menu you then only have to hit the z key..<G>

Back