Getting ready to Move it!

Prime

Well, I just finished movie into my house, my DSL came online this morning, and my office is setup. So.....I am going to get to start playing some.

Being that I just started characters on this server to be with you guys, I am trying to decide on my main to level up. In an effort to make the best decision possible I am gathering a little input. The classes that interest me the most and that I have played on my other server above 20, Hunter (44), Rogue (28 I think), and Paladin (20). I really am leaning towards hunter, but they seem to be a second rate class these days. What class would most benefit the guild, remembering that I will probably be leveling mostly alone for awhile?

Let me know your opinions so I can consider them and make my decision on which one I will focus on beginning tonight!

Thanks
Prime

Go hunter, why? cause you like them :) Don't worry about the second class citizen, play what you enjoy. You have a guild who will support you on 5 and 10 man runs. SGA is there for your end game runs. If I have seen a class that is over populated to the point of not getting in runs, it is the rogue class.

I think I will probably go Hunter since I enjoy it so much. Just so you know I will want to change Bactor to my main and get him into the guild over Primetheaus :)

I will catch you online tonight I hope and get it done.

Hunters are a first-rate class, imho ;-).
Anyways, i'm always looking for lowbie guildmates to level my alts with, so I'll keep my eye out for ya.

Zondervan: lvl 8 druid
Borithane: lvl 17 warrior
Nazerine: lvl 19 Priest
Onesiphorus: lvl 49 Hunter (Main)

There's definately a bit of a learning curve switching from soloing to instancing. Play whatever class you like, because you'll have to deal with that same learning curve, regardless of class.

And like Adam said, we're here to help!

Adam and I both have hunters but we generally don't (get to) play them in the 55+ instances because we have other alts. I think that Esua (adam's hunter) has started to come to guild UBRS runs but it would be nice to get some other high level hunters. Personally, I think the hunter is a great class to have along. They have tons of CC - frost/freezing traps and distracting shot/scatter shot - not to mention being able to dps among the best. Looking forward to having some more high level hunters in the guild.

Great, I like the class alot. I made level 12 last night alone and hope to push hard to 40. I look forward to getting up to where I can group up with some of you guys and girls and get to know you better.

Don't forget, not all of us in the guild are L60. There are many people scattered through the 10-50 levels, questing in all different areas. Just bring up the guild roster and see who's close to you, you might find yourself a questing partner to help you (both) through the dead levels (where's there just doesn't seem to be any quests you can do by yourself)

Back