Getting CoD4 ..

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
I was thinking about getting CoD4:MW soon and was wondering how many people typically play and which maps you prefer. Also, how often, and what days of the week is typically best for the clan?

Thanks,

-Bowser

If you're looking to get a Call of Duty title, why not pick up CoD5? I would think that most CoD4 players are going to migrate to CoD5 in the next few months, if they haven't already. Then again, I uninstalled CoD4 a couple of weeks ago so I'm not in touch with the CoD scene.

I personally play a lot more CoD5 than 4. Both games still see play time from TOJ members. Because we just got the cod5 server, it might encourage more to migrate.

I would say it depends on the type of warfare you want. CoD4: Modern Warfare is just that, modern. CoD5: World at War is WWII style.

CoD4 is still by far one of the most popular online shooters still, in the top 3 I think. CoD5 is still growing.

It is like Captain Tea said, really depends on the type of run and gun action you want, but be aware that Cod MW 2 is scheduled to release in late 2009 by Activision. Both game titles are very much fun to play so I doubt you would be disapointed by either :)

Cod5 has some terrible reviews, and I've always disliked the whole WWII FPS genre. I'll probably end up buying Modern Warfare at the first of February.

Hi Mike :D

Back