Gamespy preview on Elder Scrolls IV!

dudedude7000

Here's the preview!
Look at this screen! Check out the bump mapped sword, and what looks like fully rendered mountians in the distance! This game is going to be epic! Too bad it'll be after 2005 when it comes out
sad.gif
. Oh well, I waited a year for HL2, I can wait a little longer for this game! I think I'm gonna run out and buy morrowind soon!

lol :: drool bucket ready ::

For all of you wondering about requirments... the game is planned to be released on
x-box 2
and
PS3

Sooo... you are either going to have to get one of them consoles or have an equally superb PC.. I would reccomend going for the PC because of the MODS which are the heart and soul of Morrowind.

Sounds really cool maybe with the more exciting battle system and a more refined questing and mapping system I will acctually beat this one, rather then uninstalling the game after four hours of searching for some random guy in tower number three.

I was just giving an expample I stopped playing the game when it told me to find three people in some city (can't remember the name). I make it and the city is made up of these huge tower like skyscrapers I search the hole thing for about an hour and then realize there are more towers. After searching for a few hours through half the towers I just quit and never touch the game again.
I liked the open ended game play to a point but the game eventually needs to give you more of a direct path to continue the story. I don't want to have to run to Gamefaq trying to find some random citizen in some random city every few minutes.

hmm... I guess the preview was right, you either love it or you hate it, I have no opinion yet, cause I haven't gotten around to buying it yet.

Back