Game night?

G

What would be a good night for a game night for everyone to dust off their copies of Starcraft and bust a groove? Post your best times to game and I'll work at scheduling a game night for the Starcraft chapter.

Well, this week, I'm working 1pm-9pm every night, so anytime after 9pm will likely work.
smile.gif

Just about any day past 5:30 PM is fine with me. So long as it's not Wednesdays or Sundays.

Wee.

Van

I work late until 11pm Thursday-Sunday. Monday and Tuesday nights are free. Wednesday night is right out... considering I work 10:30pm-6:30am. I'll keep an eye on this thread for the times.

Oops. Forgot to mention: please include your time zone. Heh.

Elihu and I are in central time zone. I can't speak for Elihu, but my best time for gaming is after 9PM.

Best time for playing SC??
hmmm...with my luck and my schedule lately...i would have to say in the year 2099, but if it needs to be any sooner than that, maybe in the year 2064. Seriously though, maybe on Thurs. night, March 13th. anytime after 8 p.m. CST

Hope this helps for all those old-school SC'rs that need a challenging opponent!!

ToJ | Elihu

WOOT WOOT! MY LOGIN STILL WORKS! oh yeah i am STealth DragonSniper is my old name. he he he. it depends on my working hours i live in Cali...so there

P.M.(Afternoon - Evening) is fine with me, but after 11pm, I can't.

Mon;evenings/tues;morning and fri;evenings/sat;morning I'm off. Pacific Time Zone. (PST)

If this is confusing for you, your telling me.
tounge.gif

I work from 1 a.m. - 9 a.m.
wow.gif

friday nights or saturday, I usually play with a friend of mine then on the west server, though I live on the east coast. so i would prefer we do it on west server.

i won't need to dust off my copy of BW i have a special cd drive for it
tounge.gif

so friday night or saturday afternoon-night

I dont really know when I can play.  I can't predict when I will get a chance to get on the internet, since someone else is (almost) ALWAYS on it. Sometimes i can get on in the afternoons, sometimes later in the evening. Bunch of times not at all.

I am also noticing that my pic does not appear beside my name in posts, but I have checked to make sure it is set up in my control panel.

No Mondays, no Sundays but other then that I'm pretty good anytime though the later at night the happier I am.  I'm in Michigan which is Eastern not Central like alot of nubs like to think. ;-)

*Edit* Also not the 21st or 23rd of this month, or the 18th thru 28th of April as I'll be in Mexico.

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

Back