Game Night

When do you want to do a regular game time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Captain_Tea

I have had some requests for a regular game night like TF2 chapter has every week. So lets put it to vote. Any night but Tuesday.

I voted for Saturday Am which could be up till around 1 pm, if its a weeknight that would be AM my time and I rarely stay up past midnight, weekend can be late.

I can pretty much do any night, maybe not saturdays for me though.

Any time except Wednesday until late, or Thursday at 8 CST (The Office). I voted for all of the days that makes sense for me... though I do have to say I would be far more unreliable on Saturdays since that is a prime traveling day. I'd like to do it when BB can connect from Germany, though. Too bad it seems that BB and Keero have conflicting schedules :(

I can do weekdays if we started around 7 pm, that is 1 am here, and as long as I have no appointments the next day then I will be up, Normal weeknight bedtime is Midnight for me :p

So When are we gonna get together for a Battle, Everytime CS and I play on our server it gets crowded, or if anyone plays it gets Crowded, I get told by many that they join our server because its Free of Cheats and its Clean Regulated Fun, So Saturday Am:) or Monday Pm :(, Hope to see ya all soon on the Server :p

I'll be on somewhere between 10 and 11 CST Saturday depending on what time I wake up. See ya then!

So When are we gonna get together for a Battle, Everytime CS and I play on our server it gets crowded, or if anyone plays it gets Crowded, I get told by many that they join our server because its Free of Cheats and its Clean Regulated Fun, So Saturday Am:) or Monday Pm :(, Hope to see ya all soon on the Server :p

I'm down with Saturday AM. I'll try to make it this Saturday if work doesn't get in the way.

Back