Gaaaaaaahh

Narius

Alright peoples, I'm freaking out again. How do I talk to Krista?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I hate freaking out. Gaaah. Especially when I have so many chances to talk.

I recommend not talking to her... and focusing on things that will benefit you and your walk with God for now :)

Alright peoples, I'm freaking out again. How do I talk to Krista?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I hate freaking out. Gaaah. Especially when I have so many chances to talk.

Did you try right-clicking? Make sure your volume is up, too.

In order to talk, several systems work together. First of all, talking requires respiration -- in other words, we need air from the lungs in order to talk. Next, we need a special structure called vocal cords, which vibrate, creating sound. Finally, we need the tongue, lips and jaw in order to be able to articulate sounds so that others can understand us.

Son: Dad, I really like this girl. How do I get her to like me?
Dad: Sprinkle glitter all over yourself and go stand in the sun. Girls really like that.
Son: Dad, NO! That's insane.
Dad: Then just grow a pair and go talk to her.

Dad: Sprinkle glitter all over yourself and go stand in the sun. Girls really like that.

Girls do have many similarities to magpies, attraction to shiny objects and such

Failblog ftw.

I recommend not talking to her... and focusing on things that will benefit you and your walk with God for now :)

I'm with Blu. Don't let it control so much of you. There are far more important things than girls at this stage in your life.

I'm with Blu. Don't let it control so much of you. There are far more important things than girls at this stage in your life.

This.

Also women want a challenge. Dart and weave like a rabbit.

Yes.

colbert-shaking-head.gif

Oh yes. I didnt intend for the thread to turn like this....but i do need to try that dart and weave tactic.

If you go to a Kesha concert I'll kick you permanently for horrible decision making.

Last edited:
Back