• Urgoz Warren

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • The Deep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please specify in your post

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

TheRaven

We had a good turnout last Friday so how about we do it again?

I'm up for just about anything, majority rules. What should we do Friday and what can you bring to the event?

I'd like to start at 8pm EST on Friday. Please come with your build ready to roll. Also Eric Greenleif from WWJD wanted to join us last week but we didn't have room on the team. If he's available this week, I'd like to make sure he has a spot on the team.

I'll be there on Friday. Honestly, whatever other people want is fine with me because I need them all.

I can bring my Ranger or, with enough lead time, possibly my Ele depending on where. My Ele is halfway through Proph and NF so either could be finished by Friday if I put Hearts of the North on hold.

im usualy down for anything... but i still have a zeishen thing for urgoz; i'd like to finish faundry of failed creations, and ive never been to sorrows.. so im good with all thoes.

Hmmm, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest for Friday. Is everyone simply too busy this week with the holidays?

That's the case for me. Relatives and such in town, so I may or may not be on Friday evening, and if so, I don't really have a set time when I would be home. I'm certainly willing to go on any of the areas though.

Same here - this is a tough weekend for me - sorry. I need to do Urgoz, Mallyx, Duncan.

I like al of them except FoW...I even need sorrow's Furnace though I think that can be done with heroes/hench.

Caro

The only part of sf that's any problem is alkar's quest since u get add spawns that try to kill him while you're away trying to get crystals. That one aside, the final assault quest is a piece of cake comparatively.

Definite scratch for Friday. My power supply just released the Magic Blue Smoke, so I'll be confined to surfing on the 'droid until the new one comes in from newegg.

The only part of sf that's any problem is alkar's quest since u get add spawns that try to kill him while you're away trying to get crystals. That one aside, the final assault quest is a piece of cake comparatively.

Sorrow's Furnace is pretty as I H/H'd it for my Black Moa Chick.

Are we having anything tonight? I need to go after a boss in Bog Root in hm, Zihm Monns

Not me - off to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader tonight. We have 50+ from the church going.

Back