Free Trial to Level 15

Aleron

Eh?
"Free Trial participants will experience the opening adventures of each of the eight character classes in the game. Players will explore their classes' Origin World, and may even have the opportunity to visit their faction’s Capital World! Additionally, Free Trial players will have the chance to face off against other players in Player-vs.-Player Warzones, or join up with friends and play through a Flashpoint."

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20120710-0

I'm gonna try it ^_^
Oh cool! If you want to try Republic, we have some toons on Begeren Colony. If you want to try Empire, a few of us have been playing on The Harbinber, a PvE server. ToJ has a chapter on The Bastion which is a PvP server.

I've been mostly playing my empire toons on The Harbinber.

It's installing. I have no idea what I am doing LOl never seen anything of the gameplay, should be interesting. I'll get on Harbinber.

It's pretty straight forward. I'll be on again tomorrow. I have a 50 Sith Assassin, but the rest of my toons are pretty low level.

Oh, they have an invitation special going on. If anyone want's an invite let one of us know, we can get a special speeder in game if you decide to subscribe.

Back