Free Terraria

AMorrii

I've got 2 copies of Terraria up for grabs. I can't think of a decent contest idea so here's what we'll do. If you want a copy ask for one. If you ask first or second then you win! Sorry for how lame this is but I'm too tired and busy to do anything fun with these right now. Also I bought the games on my brother's account because apparently if you already own a game you cannot buy a four pack to give it away. So the games will be sent by e-mail. Sorry if this causes any hiccups.

God bless! :)

Would it be too lame to ask for a copy of Terraria on behalf of my wife? She works on Saturdays :)() so she's unable to post on the forums right now.

EDIT: Of course, I'd want her to take a look at the game and see if it's something she'd want to play. No sense in her getting a free copy if she'd never play it.

Last edited:
Would it be too lame to ask for a copy of Terraria on behalf of my wife?

No problem and sure thing, Tek. Lemme know when you know.

And BTW, I'm might just add you guys to my bro's friend list and then delete you. I'll let you know how they'll be coming.

My wife passed on the free copy as she doesn't want someone else to miss out on enjoying the game and she's not sure how much time she'd have to play it in the coming weeks.

But thank you very much for your offer, AMorrii! I hope whoever requests the second copy enjoys it in good health. :)

If the offer still stands I volunteer me for the free copy.

Much like other games, I pass when they are on sale because it looks like no one is playing them anymore only to find out that now that it was on sale, everyone wants to play again.

It looks really fun.

If not maybe I'll buy it next summer when it's on sale again.

Also this game is 10x more fun with friends, unlike minecract this one really needs multiplayer to shine.

Wolfeman, since you spoke up first you get one. Give me an email to send it to.
Skibabinz, There's a possibility that there's one more copy available. No promises though. I have to check with the person I bought it for who is making it seem like she doesn't really want it after all.

Back