FoW Sat night event?

I would like to come, would be happy to split and solo half as well.

And how about HM, while we're at it?

Wish I could have been there. I was cooking dinner for 100 people for our annual Youth Auction. We raised $4,642 for youth missions and camps.

What about this saturday again? The bonus is Priest of Menzies, so another 10k exp easy there, for anyone trying to get their survivor ranks up.

If we can do NM I will take a stab at it with, what else?, a Splinter/Barrage.

i'm always up for FOW with either my Survivor Ele or an SoS rit.

Ryan, I'd love to learn your Sin solo build if you don't mind taking some time to teach me how to use it.

What time are we talking about? If we're doing the semi-speed run, we can probably afford to start a little bit later, but if not, 8/9pm EST?

I'll try to be around and would be happy to bring whatever is needed. Hopefully we can get under an hour for a HM clear.

Edit to add: not 100% sure what time I'll be home and online this evening; picking up a desk after work from Craigslist and it's a bit of a drive.

i'm always up for FOW with either my Survivor Ele or an SoS rit.

Ryan, I'd love to learn your Sin solo build if you don't mind taking some time to teach me how to use it.

I'd be happy to. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of pulling groups with SF/sliver.

This'll get you started, has videos of all routes:
http://pvx.wikia.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_FoW_Manly_Spike

The T1 build works for both routes; you just need to be careful in the spider cave (dshot). Blessed insigs and the right shields are handy, since each +10 armor makes a huge difference vs hydras, abyssals, and shadow rangers.

You can check those out, or I'd be happy to walk you through, or both. I didn't use a full conset practicing the routes, just essence + corn + apple. I made a bit of $ while doing so.

Last edited:
Sorry to say I can't make it tonight. Been gone since 9 am, and just got home and I have a doosie of a headache-gotta go lay down.

We did a fine clear with 6 Survivors, and 2 Hero monks. Virtually no glitches, just a little extended on time taken.

Gaaah, I guessed the XP wrong, so im roughly 75k xp away from Legendary (The non-deaths way) Sorry for the hold up though, i was at the SCA...

Back