Forums are very quiet

Why are the forums quiet

• Total voters
Forums are very quiet...why?

Yeah you could say they are quiet... almost to quiet... where are the sounds of the birds? Oh no! There in the bush! IT'S A HORRIBLE FORUM TROLL COMING TO EAT ME AHHHHHH!

Either that's why it is quiet or Icthus isn't here to spam one of the two :p.

Last edited:
Camm is a long time member of ToJ and Redeemed.

Camm told me one time the way he picked which poll option to vote for was by picking the one he thought was most outrageous.

One day Camm told us he was joining the Marines and probably heading to Iraq. I decided to have a Camm option in every poll from there on out in honor of Camm. So, I always try to come up with something completely random or something I believe Camm would say and make it the Camm option.

So, there you have it.

Knowing Camma... he would always be at the front.

Therefore the front cannot be a Camm option therefore since it is a likely and logical answer for Camm.

(I've done it too but I did not know the specific reasons behind the Camm Option.)

... So, I always try to come up with something completely random or something I believe Camm would say and make it the Camm option.

something random OR something Camm would say, therefore its the perfect Camm option:p

I couldn't vote for the troublemakers being away....being as I wasnt' here.....oh ...wait...maybe that is the right anwer!

I like the Camm option. Someone like that would enlist in the Marines. Intellegence is optional there, but as you know, the term "military intellegence" is an oxymoron anywho...

Yes I am qualified to speak about Marines - I took care of them for five years as a U.S. Navy Hospital Corpsman - one of the Marines "few good men."

talk about a bump. but i dont get on the forums much but i wanted to review the camm options that have been used over the past several months. this one is interesting as i was in iraq when it was posted aka the front...kinda...anywhos
but a little more history on the camm option it started from one of goblit/chalice/tara's posts and she didnt have a camm option by name (since it wasnt born yet) but she had a camm option by offering a ridiculous option that obviously no one was suppose to pick. i think i was the only one who actually picked it and she later asked who did it. i fessed up and explained why, just for the shock value. then i think matt/icthus started to add it to his polls. after i hit submit im gonna look for that thread hopefully its still here

talk about a bump. but i dont get on the forums much but i wanted to review the camm options that have been used over the past several months. this one is interesting as i was in iraq when it was posted aka the front...kinda...anywhos
but a little more history on the camm option it started from one of goblit/chalice/tara's posts and she didnt have a camm option by name (since it wasnt born yet) but she had a camm option by offering a ridiculous option that obviously no one was suppose to pick. i think i was the only one who actually picked it and she later asked who did it. i fessed up and explained why, just for the shock value. then i think matt/icthus started to add it to his polls. after i hit submit im gonna look for that thread hopefully its still here

Right story ... wrong person. But that is ok.

Here is the link, the first Camm option

You know things are slow when I can keep up on every post and even go out to the General WoW area and read about how to DPS as a tree.

Yikes, where is the content? Your public awaits!

Back