Forum skin?

Shagz

For some reason, last week the skin for the ToJ forums changed, going to a default VBulletin Skin. (at least it did for me) Is this a permanent change? Or did I hit something in my preferences to change the skin by mistake?

For some reason, last week the skin for the ToJ forums changed, going to a default VBulletin Skin. (at least it did for me) Is this a permanent change? Or did I hit something in my preferences to change the skin by mistake?

It happened to me too.

Nope, it's not just you. The forums were recently updated and now the CGA 2.0 skin looks a bit awkward.

I've switched over to the CGA 1.0, until someone can either update the 2.0 skin or create a new and shinier forums skin.

I shall see if i can remember what i did for the v1 skin and try to make a new skin for both CGA and ToJ.. or should it just be one skin for all?

Disclaimer: Andy reserves the right to give up on this project if time becomes an issue, if he gets distracted

I shall see if i can remember what i did for the v1 skin and try to make a new skin for both CGA and ToJ.. or should it just be one skin for all?
HCS recently informed me that Jelsoft is getting ready to release version 4.0 of vBulletin. I wholeheartedly encourage you to try your hand at creating a new skin, but you may want to check the official vB forums or wait until the release of 4.0 before investing much time.

But yes, a new forum skin, whether for all CGA forums or only for Tribe of Judah, would be awesome.

Come to think of it, a ToJ-specific forum would help clarify that CGA and ToJ are two separate (but related) entities.

Ok, i will hang on until v4.0 is out. I have managed to find some templates for v3.7x but they are few and far between. I can knock up a quick "intermediate" skin before the v4 release.

Probably should relocate this to the editors forums, see if anyoine else wants on.

Back