Forum Guidelines

dorkelf

In order to encourage your creativity, there will be very few guidelines for posting on this forum. In general you must follow basic rules common to all forums, such as no profanity, personal attacks, etc. In addition:

1 - In non-contest threads, please limit your 'off topic' replies to 1 per thread per day. Off-topic will be defined as having nothing to do with writing AND nothing to do with the original thread. If you feel restricted by this, just start a new thread so you can be on topic! :)

2 - In contest threads, replies with no topical relevance can be deleted at my discretion without notification or comment.

3 - Your entries and all posts to these forums need to be suitable for teens to read. Please exercise care in approaching non-family-friendly subject matter. I reserve the right to delete your entire submission or post if I deem any of it to be inappropriate for this forum.

4 - Above all, commit yourself to writing something every day. That is the only true way to learn how to write and improve your skills.

Paul

Last edited:
Back