For Hescomingsoon

LITSAFALDA

Prayer Angel, Moderator
I just saw on my Facebook feed that one of our members became an Angel today......way before we ever thought we'd loose her. Most of you knew her as Genesis1315, but to me such a special heart. I wanted to post even though the words aren't really there so express how hard this actually hit. I know "Hescomingsoon" and their girls will need the Christian community as a whole to lift them up in prayer. I wanted to take a moment to ask for those prayers and to also remember the praises she has been a part of over the course of her life. I'm sorry I just do not have the right words to put here, but I know our prayer warriors here will know how to pray and needed to know that more prayers needed to be said.

Blessings and Hugs, to W, A, C and for all of the others she has left behind.

I'm still in shock after reading this. I have no idea what to say, so I'll share a passage from 1 Thessalonians instead:

13 We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, concerning those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve like the rest, who have no hope. 14 Since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, in the same way God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep through[a] Jesus. 15 For we say this to you by a revelation from the Lord: We who are still alive at the Lord’s coming will certainly have no advantage over[c] those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout,[d] with the archangel’s voice, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are still alive will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and so we will always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore encourage[e] one another with these words.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, HCSB

Goodbye for Christians is not forever, but we grieve deeply in the face of this tragedy nevertheless.

HCS posted this in Facebook just in case anyone is close enough or wants to do anything:

The memorial service for Heather Warren will be at Faith Baptist Church on May 30th at 11am. There will be a short time for folks to share their thoughts. After the service there will be a buffet meal served downstairs in the family life center. Flowers can be sent to the church located at 2212 Jefferson Pike, Knoxville, MD 21758

Also some kind friend of the family have set up a gofundme account. If anyone is interested in knowing about it let me know and I will get you the information.

Blessings and Hugs,

"Angel"

hiyas everyone. I am jsut now getting my head above water after heather's sudden passing. The Lord has blessed us quite a bit as well. I am getting badly needed reapirs on the house done that we weren't sure how we were going to pay for. I've ahd an enrmous amount of money come in tht has facilitated our ability to repair the house to make it truly liveable for the girls again. There has been quite a bit going on since Heather's death. if you hit my facebook feed you can scroll back. I do not post but only a small snippett of information because it's not everybody else's business but you can get a small idea of what has gone on..:)

https://www.facebook.com/Hescominsoon

Back