Fitness on the Wii

ishylynn

So I got EA Sports Active Plus and I'm really enjoying it. I chose it over the WiiFit because of the ratings and because it's a whole lot cheaper without the balance board (although it has both options). It seems relatively effective, although it might not be as 'fun' as some of the other games. I'm doing the 30-day Challenge, which seems to be focused on muscle building over cardio.

Anyone else have one of the Wii fitness games? How's it going for you?

I got the Wii Fit with balance board for Christmas. I used it for about 1/2 hour and haven't touched it since :p.

I have Wii fit with the balance board, which I really haven't attempted to use as an exercise program, per se. That said, I'm currently doing the P90X workout program at home, and I am planning on monitoring progress a bit using the fitness test. So, I'll let you know how that goes. Hopefully it won't tell me i'm 50. :)

After reading your post I dusted off the Wii Fit and have been using it regularly since. My muscles are still sore from the strength training exercises :p . It says my Wii fit age is 36, and my actual age is 36 :). It also made me feel like I should be on biggest loser because it says i'm obese.

Last edited:
Back