Female Friend?

ByblosHex

Are there any females out there willing to fellowship with me? I ask for females specifically because the problems and hurt I have relate to them. Im not looking for a date just someone to talk to. If you love Jesus, are female and want to help me please Email or PM me!

rock.gif

Why don't you share your problems with us? Maybe it's not applicable to males' eyes, but I'd wager it'd be better than 'just suffering.'

It wqouldnt work, because females accuse alot of us males having this same "problem" and we really dont think we are doing anything wrong! Just think, what do you and most males do that non saved females hate?

wow never thought id see this post... btw there are few females here.

Hey listen, you're not exactly being very clear, so don't scrutinize people that are just trying to help. If you want help, tell us what's wrong.

i guess you didnt understand the post.

now remember i lived in south fl, a very wordly place both at work, and anytime i would go down town to pick up a friend or two, the girls where basicly selling their bodies to get whatever they wanted, now since i did not responde to this they found it very unusual. hence the respondes, sorry if you are from po-dunk mid west and can not comprehend this (this is where i am living now)

Goodness all you guys... lords. Honey I definitely am a lady and I can try to help you but not certain how well. Also I am not a young one so maybe a bit of wisdom there as well. Holler at me here or email me at litsafalda@yahoo.com or im me at yahoo with the same name. If I am around and on the computer I generally have it up. I hope I can help and seriously to the rest of you, so things are easier to talk about with different perspectives so be nice and children of God. At least theres the cry for help there and a searching to find the right answers.

Blessings,"Angel"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ByblosHex @ Sep. 13 2004,9:24)]It wqouldnt work, because females accuse alot of us males having this same "problem" and we really dont think we are doing anything wrong! Just think, what do you and most males do that non saved females hate?
If you are referring to what I think you are, talking to women about it is a very bad idea, simply because they won't be able to relate. Believe it or not most men keep themselves pure (or at least try to) and would be of great help to you.

Its up to him who he talks to though i dont approve of the methods he has the right to talk to whoever he likes. But if its an attempt to pick up women then (a) hes gonna find out there are none available here and (b) I will stomp him into the ground. But im sure that wont happen
wink.gif

Goodness guys again I have to respond to this. I have some mulling over in this situation and as I told him I am here for him to talk with if he chooses and he has. Honey I not gonna break any confidences but I will say this guys he's not after a lady and he's not worried about all those really bad things. I took the time to respond because I could feel it was a real cry for help and understanding and some even soul searching to help figure a few things out. None of which from what I have read are questionable as you guys are thinking. So do a lady a favor and let me try to help and lay off of all of those bad things you have going on in your minds. You are way way way off. Like I said before be children of God and love unconditionally and hmm I think there is only one who's allowed to judge.
I know some of you are just trying to look out for the fairer sex but here in the US you know innocent until proven guilty. ( I do not believe he is guilty of what you think he may be.) Again this is just my two cents.
Blessings,"Angel"

Back