February 4, 2014 Custom Map Pre-download

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
I'm getting this up late so we may not play them tonight but here are a few customs I've added to the server. Except for pl_borneo_rc3, which is a release candidate, none of them are finished so expect some incomplete visuals and changes in future versions.

koth_coalplant_b7 A map UGC will be running this season. It's a remake of koth_ashville for those familiar with it.

koth_stark_b2 A map by one of the more popular map makers (who made pl_hoodoo among others). I think he made it for the 72 hour contest a week or so ago so he is still polishing it.

cp_sunshine_b2 I was waiting for more detail to be added before putting this up but now it has been.

pl_borneo_rc3 The only changes that I know of from the last version are on the last point. I figured it wasn't worth updating it up by itself until I had some other maps to go with it. It's so similar I probably won't play it until someone actually requests Borneo.

The free and wonderful 7zip decompression software is available here if you need it for the .bz2 format. You need to extract and put the .bsp map from the .bz2 file into your map folder. The folder should be somewhere like D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\download\maps .

The above links go to .bz2 files. If you don't want to mess with .bz2 files you may download the raw .bsp with the links below.

koth_coalplant_b7
koth_stark_b2
cp_sunshine_b2
pl_borneo_rc3

Last edited:
Back