February 14th Event Ideas

Wizard Bihuq

Any ideas or requests for the February 14th Event? Ideas would include elite missions/areas like the Fissure of Woe, the Underworld, Sorrow's Furnace, Slaver's Exile (not Duncan, just one of dungeons prior to the end), The Deep, Urgoz Warren. Maybe one of the challenge missions from Factions or a nm or hm dungeon. (note: if you want to do a dungeon, just say "NM Dungeon" or "HM Dungeon" just so i know there's interest in it, the exception would be Slaver's Exile. We'll figure out details when we get closer.) I hesitate to add Tomb of Primeval Kings, Glint's Challenge, and the Mallyx quests for each time I tried with people, I was no where near successful, but maybe if there's enough interest for one of these areas, we'll consider banging our heads against the wall...I mean, keep on trying the event that night until we make some headway.

So thoughts? Ideas? Feel free to post 'em here.

How about green farming runs (double drop rate this weekend). With a full party of players, it will increase the chance of the green not going to a henchie. Have people planning to attend post the green that they want and then group up and go after each boss one at a time through the list, then start over again as time allows.

Back