FALL KARA TEAMS!!!

treebranch

We, your Redeemed Officer Team, are quite happy to announce the first draft of our Fall Raiding Teams.

We have worked for about three weeks as officers to try and put together three teams that are best for Redeemed. We understand they are not balanced. This is not an accident.

There are many reasons for the teams being set up. We hope to establish three teams that will over the next few months be able to clear Karazhan. We have placed people with like gear and like ability together. We have tried on a few occasions to allow families that desire to play together on the same teams.

We do feel that all three teams are capable of clearing Karazhan. It might take some longer than others, but we intend to help one another out once the teams get into the flow of Karazhan.

A word on the pool, this is a set of people who are keyed but have either inconsistent schedules, or have not been in Redeemed very long. These people will get their turns in Karazhan and the chance to prove they belong on a team if that is their desire.

We want to let you know we are open to discussion on these teams they are not set in stone. But, without further walls of text, here are the teams for the fall…

UPDATED KARA TEAMS

In addition, we now have a 25 man progression team. This team will be concentrating on downing Lurker, Hydross, and Voidreaver. This team may also bring this team in for Gruul if the HKM team is unable to down him after several attempts. Once this team downs a boss 3 times in a row, we will open that boss up to anyone who meets the 25 man reqs.

25 MAN PROGRESSION TEAM

This team is in no way set in stone. We are constantly evaluating player performance in Kara and Gruul's Lair. Players that prove they have the gear and talent will be brought onto this team.

Just so you have an idea of what we are using to evaluate players, here is a link to the analysis tool we are using. This is just one night, but it will give you a good idea of what we looking at. It's more than just a damage/healing meter. :D

WARNING! Do not click if you want to get any work done... Lots of numbers...

RAID STATS

All that said... If you...

Are not listed on a kara team, and would like to be...
Are in a team, but feel you should be in the pool...
Are not on the 25 man progression team and feel you should be...
Think Wall and Nevi are over running the forums with spam...
Hate Nekkid Mole Rat...
Or just generally want to complain!

Feel free to contact me or any other officer via PM or in game.

I'm amazed by our progress. If you asked me 6 months ago if I thought we'd be clearing Kara, I would have laughed. But here we are, with three teams capable of clearing Kara. Keep up the good work!

Last edited by a moderator:
is EZ bake gonna do the 25 mans? he doesnt seem to be on for many raids except the occassional Gruul

Yeah, he left a couple days ago, I didn't see him leave, but i saw him in IF. We will remove him from the list.

I'm heading to Iraq for 4 months and I'm pretty sure I won't have reliable access to a connection. I'm taking my laptop just incase but chances aren't good. :( Probably should drop me in the pool if anywhere at this point. Good luck while I'm gone guys... Black Temple when I come back? :)

I will be praying for your safety while you are away. figures we wait so long to be able to raid together and then you get deployed!

I'm heading to Iraq for 4 months and I'm pretty sure I won't have reliable access to a connection. I'm taking my laptop just incase but chances aren't good. :( Probably should drop me in the pool if anywhere at this point. Good luck while I'm gone guys... Black Temple when I come back? :)

That is truely sad... We'll be praying for you and your family.

Well that being said... There is an open slot on my team for Melee DPS as well as the 25 man progression for who wants to step up.

Since Reco plans on starting early to accomodate east coasters can I please be moved to a team that starts later...thanks.

What days and times are the groups going? If Reco plans on doing early Fridays and Saturdays I'd gladly switch with Goblit as I'm on the East Coast and that would be a great help t us both I think.

Back