Fable 3

Nazgul

Anyone here looking forword to it?

I just watched a interview with the designer and It looks realy good(altho he said fable 2 would be good and it was over rated).

Anyone want to guess how your previous fable 2 game effects(or is it affects) fable 3?

-The ending...the three choices given to you at the end of fable 2 I think will be a big influence.

-Hopefully you will inherit a portion of your father/mother(fable 2 charaters) wealth.

-also depending on how you did quest in fable 2 will determin if you see the person again and if they like you or not.

I loved and loathed Fable II. I had a great time with it when it was another Animal Crossing. Rather, it was a lot of fun cruising from town to town, getting bank with local jobs, taking over the local economy, marrying a woman or two... was I the only one who did that? Then I went back on the main quest, and I just found it to be a letdown. It's been a while since I've played it, so I can't remember exactly why I felt this way, but I did.

If Fable III has a more enjoyable main quest, then I will be looking forward to it. If it's more of the same? Not so much.

i quite liked Fable 2

i didn't really get too upset until the end, when

some dummy with a pistol just up and shot the bad guy, and it wasn't me

really looking forward to 3

lol I loved being the albion tycoon. I felt like donald trump with good hair and the ability to shoot fire balls. However the lack of a boss fight was a downer...I hope there is a chance to kill the pistol guy in the new one.

I am looking forward to this one...I didn't play II but I did play one...so I missed the in-between game

I am looking forward to this one...I didn't play II but I did play one...so I missed the in-between game
Fable II is super cheap now, so definitely snag it once you get dat 360. If you're gonna play the sammich bread, you gotta play the sammich filling. ;)

Not sure about this one. There are soo many games coming out this fall. I liked Fable 2 but perhaps not enough to get this one. But like a lot of other games, I say I'm not going to get them, then I turn around and buy it lol :p

Back