F-Zero GX baby!

SirThom

Anyone heard of F-Zero GX? It's a really cool racing game on the gamecube...

I preordered it about three weeks ago and it comes out in 13 days! WOOT WOOT!

From what I've heard (from a good friend of mine), this game's a winner. I think it's awesome to see Sega and Nintendo collaborate on any game, especially something as cool as F-Zero!

Anything can be better than Tube Slider. F Zero looks awesome, and it has some of the best graphics I've seen in a racing game, excluding Gran Turismo 4.

Havn't seen Tube Slider or GT4, but these are the best graphics I have seen ever. Expect a full review on it!

For screens of GT4, go to this site:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/236416.asp#Screenshots

Tube Slider is supposed to be a combat based racing game in the future, where you siphon energy off competitors. Unfortunately, it's just plain dumb.
smile.gif

Hey, Tom. Tell me the html for colored text. I can do colored text on Netscape, I just need to have the code. Thanks.

For titles, just add a <h4> before the text (graphics, sound, etc.) and a </h4> after it.  For colored text (system requirements, etc.) use the code for Title, and replace the 4 with a 5.  To center, use a <center> before it and a </center after it.

~Tom
Pure-Fun.com

EDIT--This makes 11 more days! WOOT WOOT!

If it gets some good reviews I will prolly pick it up on the 9th when I get paid. I also wanna get Soul Calibur fighting with link looks awsome.

F-Zero GX or Soul Calibur II....

AAAHHHHHHHH!
tounge.gif

Solution: Get both!

FedEx is telling me that F-Zero GX will arrive tomorrow before 4:30.

Expect a review within about two weeks or so

I just recently ordered Fzero from Circuit City for $24.99 when localy its still $40 used got through the second story mission man is this game sweet.

I played it. Ick. Yuk. What a freaking bad game. I cannot believe, simply cannot believe, it got such good reviews. Avoid if at all possible.

Are you serious? What did not not like about it? I been playing it and yea its really difficult and thats the only thing I dislike but its not a difficult where I give up and dont play it again but hard where I fail but it makes me want to try again.
Im on Story mission 5 you get 50 seconds to get out of a burning stadium and its almost impossible but as you try it 100 times each time getting closer and closer and then finish it you feel like you really acomplished something.

Okay, awesome graphics, but here's the problems I have with it:

1)Bad voice acting and sound.
2)Bad controls
3)Too hard
4)Very unintuitive

Of course, I don't really like racing games, so my opinion doesn't really count on this.
smile.gif

The voice acting is Campy for a reason after each tourney where you get to ask a question and he always answers the wrong one its so funny.

Also the controls are perfect once you learn the Power Turn and Drift Turn and the attacks by playing through the missions it is so easy to go an entire race without touching a wall. The hole time going 1200+ mph

I think this may be the best racing game ever.  It is stupendously hard, but very fun.  The only other games that compete with it, for me anyway, are Mario Kart and Project Gotham Racing 2.

Back